Our Corporate Responsibility Policy
As part of our corporate responsibility policy;
- Our employees are hired based on their ability to do business. There is no discrimination based on language, religion, race, gender, social class, pregnancy, marital status, or physical disability.
- Child labor is not permitted and is not encouraged.
- To raise employees’ awareness of health and safety in the workplace and promote their professional and personal development, internal or external training is provided for the development of employees and thus for the company’s continuous growth.
- Beyond fulfilling our legal responsibility to protect and improve nature and the environment, environmentally friendly policies and standards are established, and efforts are made to minimize our negative impact on the environment.
- All our managers and employees are responsible for creating and implementing an awareness of social responsibility.